In line with Government regulations, the church sanctuary will be open for silent prayer, for one hour each Wednesday morning.
At around 11:00am, one of our team will take a few minutes to reflect upon a passage of scripture, and someone will lead in a short open prayer. We would like to encourage you to attend for all, or part of the session.
Collective group worship meetings, with persons praying audibly or singing, are still not permitted, and in order to protect everyone’s safety we need to strictly observe a range of precautions listed below.
1. If you are attending for the first time, please register with Mark Bolton. (It may be necessary to allocate a time slot).
2. Email Mark via email@example.com or using our contact form.
3. Please enter through the main door, or as instructed by a steward.
4. Upon arrival, please sanitise your hands using the hand disinfectant provided.
5. For the duration of your visit, please wear your own face covering (this is now mandatory).
6. Go to one of the designated chairs in the sanctuary for a time of personal reflection and silent prayer.
7. Leave by the fire exit when ready, or as directed by a steward. You will be able to sanitise your hands when exiting using the hand disinfectant provided.
8. Other areas of the church will be unavailable except for strictly designated purposes. Use of toilets will be permitted, but only one person will be allowed access to the toilets at any one time, and toilets will be disinfected after each use. Please bring your own water if you are likely to need refreshment.
Many thanks for your co-operation during these times. We look forward to welcoming those who wish to attend.
Please contact us if you have any queries or would like more information on any of our events.