In line with Government regulations, the church sanctuary will be open for silent prayer, for one hour each Wednesday morning.
Collective group prayer meetings, with persons praying audibly or singing, are still not permitted, and in order to protect everyone’s safety we need to strictly observe a range of precautions listed below.
1. Please let us know if you are planning to attend. Registration is not essential, but a queuing system may be required if numbers exceed our safety limit.
3. Enter through the main door as instructed by a steward.
4. Upon arrival, sanitise your hands using the hand disinfectant provided.
5. Wear your own face mask
6. Go to one of the designated chairs in the sanctuary for a time of personal reflection and silent prayer.
7. Leave by the fire exit when ready or as directed by a steward.
8. Other areas of the church will be unavailable except for strictly designated purposes. Use of toilets will be allowed, but only one person will be allowed access to the toilets at any one time, and toilets will be disinfected after each use. Please bring a flask of water if you are likely to need refreshment.
9. If you wish to bring your offering on that morning, there will be a receptacle to receive this – thank you.
Many thanks for your co-operation during these times.
Please contact us if you have any queries or would like more information on any of our events.